I’m In Stitches will perform contract embroidery work for select clientele who possess a valid and current reseller’s certificate. This option is available to retail embroidery shops, retail screen print shops, and promotional products distributors only.
You can expect from I’m In Stitches:
- Top quality embroidery and screen printing work.
- Communication about status of job and any production issues that may impact the timeline.
- Orders completed within two weeks. Rush orders at no extra charge if schedule permits.
- If your client has never been our client, we will not solicit your client for work.
- If your client has been our client, your client will not learn from us that you worked through our shop.
Here is what we would require:
Embroidery and screen print shops
- You have a focus on quality and want a long-term relationship with our shop. If you are looking for the cheapest provider, that will not be us.
- A copy of your current Reseller’s Certificate.
- A previously tested .dst file or authorization to create one based upon the art you supply. (Note: if we create the .dst file, it becomes and will remain our intellectual property; we will use it only as you direct, but we will not turn the file over to you.)
- If you supply the .dst file, the we need a color task list associated with that file.
- Thread colors must be chosen from either the Madeira Classic Rayon or the Madeira Polyneon thread collections. If you need another type of Madeira thread, we can talk about that.
- Items need to be directly shipped from supplier warehouse to our shop.
- Recognition that the industry-wide 2% damage rate applies to our shop as much as it does yours. We will not replace items damaged or destroyed in our care. OK, if we goof and stitch the logo upside-down, that is a human error that will be on us and we will work with you on that. But when a garment is damaged or destroyed by equipment, that is just unfortunate luck of the draw.
Promotional products distributors
- ASI, PPAI, or Sage membership? Not necessary.
- Same guidelines we posted above for embroidery and screen print shops.
Contact Us and we will be happy to discuss contract rates.