It’s all about stitches! Quality, quantity, thread size, you name it. If you’re not in the stitching business it might not mean much, but to us, STITCHING IS EVERYTHING!
Custom embroidery uses threads of one or more colors to sew a logo onto a garment or bag. Embroidery can be subtle or bold, large or small. Embroidery is your best bet when you want to achieve a professional look that says confidently, “We’re been here for a while, we’re at the top of our game, and we’re here to stay.”
Embroidery is usually, but not always, a more expensive process than screen printing. Still, our pricing is competitive and reasonable and we can often provide our clients embroidered apparel that costs less than what they would pay for undecorated apparel in a retail store.
One of the key advantages of embroidery is that the number of colors in the design does not impact pricing. That means that under some circumstances and quantities, embroidering a logo on apparel can actually be less expensive than screen printing on the same items!
We are passionate about quality:
- Our embroidery equipment was made by Barudan, the top name in embroidery machines. Barudan is known for reliability, durability, and quality of their machines’ embroidery.
- We use Madeira thread almost exclusively. We like Madeira’s vast selection of vibrant colors, its longevity, and its high tensile strength. Using quality thread is the best way to minimize the threads’ fraying over time, thereby extending the life of your garment.
- Our embroidery digitizer produces high quality work from simple JPEG images, PDF files, and even from photographs. With this expertise, we have become experts at achieving difficult shading effects that other embroidery shops may tell you is not possible or simply don’t want to take the time to perfect for you.
- We work with you to identify the apparel you need, determining the level of quality you seek and offering you recommendations from our suppliers’ lines.
- We will be happy to look your design over and offer advice about whether and how 3D “puff” embroidery could accentuate your design.
All of these things make up the difference between something that looks great and something that just looks acceptable. We want your team to look great and we know that you are wearing our reputation!
Most embroidery orders are fulfilled from our facility, situated nicely between Seattle, Washington and Portland, Oregon. We can also talk with you about utilizing overseas production to fulfill large runs of completely customized caps, hats, and other headwear using embroidery, screenprinting, dye-sublimation printing, laser etching, watermarks, etc., etc., etc.
Contact us to initiate your inquiry today!